EARLY BIRD TICKETS - SATURDAY
Save $5 off of the door price!
Includes Friday & Saturday Events
The First Annual Georgia Bigfoot Conference and North Georgia Comicon will be held at the Rabun County Civic Center in Clayton, GA. Long the home of many Bigfoot reports, the Conference explores sightings, Bigfoot tracking techniques, and new research in the general area of cryptozoology.
Headline speakers include:
- Friday April 26, 2019 from 6-8PM, Meet our speakers and celebreties at VIP Reception (location to be announced)
- Saturday April 27, 2019 from 9AM-6PM, Speakers and panels on Bigfoot and the Paranormal all day long. Comicon Vendors will be there as well!
- Sunday, April 28, 2019 beginning 9AM, Bigfoot Exploration tours with Matt Delph (times and meeting locations will be announced)
More speakers and activities will be announced soon.
- Matthew Delph, Bigfoot Tracker and Researcher, and Executive DIrector of MECRO (Mountain Empire Cryptid Research Organization). He is the co-author of Lizardman, Bigfoot and Friends currently available on AMAZON.
- Angelia Sheer is the executive Director of Tennessee Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) and head of Parasheer Research in Nashville.
- Rick Reles is a well-known Bigfoot investigator for BFRO in the North Carolina area.
- John Bruner is the Commander of BIGFOOT 911 a research team based in Marion, NC, is a well=known Bigfoot researcher, and is the Coordinator of the Western North Carolina Bigfoot Festival held the second week of September.
- John Dixon is a Certified Paranormal Investigator through the Warren Institute of Paranormal Studies. He is also a Certified Field Investigator for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) and the ParaNexus Anomalous Research Association.
- M & D Paranormal are a leading paranormal investigative group throughout the Carolinas and Eastern Tennessee.
- Israel Perry, Paranormal and occult researcher in NC and SC.